Friday, February 26, 2021

Having A Fun Day!

 Was on my way to the car when mom called to say she cancelled the quilt group. I turned around and came back in the house. 

I sat and watched "Kelly and Ryan" with Patrick. I was enjoying the "Lion King" song that was on. It had actors from the Theater that did a "video." Each one singing added their inspired black person. It was amazing and BEAUTIFUL. I enjoyed the song and the photos of famous black Americans. I don't care for a lot of music any more, but this was really worth listening and watching! I want to find it and see it again. 

Then I decided to go beading. 


 I was able to get another 4 rows done. I finished 2 rows and then Alicia and Nate came to see us. They stayed about an hour and half. It was good to see them and Patrick talked about his surgery. We were laughing at times. Patrick and Alicia compared surgeries. 

Then I went back to the next couple rows. It was time to go over to KFC for chicken. I was looking forward to it. It was a little disappointing. I can't seem to get into fast food anymore. Something about the taste. It's not as good as it used to be. But I do love a cold chicken, so will hopefully enjoy it cold. I'm finding I like my son's cooking and want more of the food he makes. Even though it's vegetarian. 

I then came to my chair and decided to work on the other box. I'm doing a fish box this time. 

I like the three colors I picked. The fish will be in those colors. It will be fun to see how this one turns out. 

It's keeping me busy and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...