Thursday, February 4, 2021

Have More UFO's Then I Thought

 Today Patrick was out the door before I was up. He went golfing again today. I enjoyed some time to myself before starting up with beading. I washed and put the quilt away. Keeping it out of Katt's eyes, because my quilts tend to disappear. lol 

I then sat down to bead. 

I was able to get 5 more rows done. It's now at 268/580 rows done. I'm getting to the point of starting the mouth. He's coming along nicely. I can't wait to start on the deer!

Patrick came home and I got some paperwork done. Then I decided to get my TAST stuff done. I was 2 weeks behind because I did the wrong design last time. I was okay with that. 


I actually like the way it's coming along. I did have trouble working on the stitch that is dark yellow. The beginning I did wrong, and I finally figured it out by the last 2. Once all that was done, it was time to work on the tablecloth. 

I sat down to work on the tablecloth when Sophie decided to join me. 

I finished the flower at the top, then I moved over to the flower on the left. I like the way it looks. It's actually a fun piece to work on. I'm hoping it's only the corners of the tablecloth, but betting it's more than that. 

I had a pretty good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...