Saturday, February 20, 2021

My Box Is Getting Done

 Today I woke early. It felt good to sleep last night. Just woke twice compared to usual. 

I got laundry going. It was getting behind because of everyone being here. Plus Katt washed her clothes and that was on a day I was ready to. No worries, really don't have much to wash, so one day or two doesn't make that big of a difference. 

I didn't feel like beading today. I pretty much played games on my tablet for most of the morning and well into the afternoon. 

When I finally got in the mood, I pulled out my computer and watched the video on finishing the base of the box. I think the lid will be tomorrow. She seems to post on Sundays. I will be there ready to watch it to finish this up. 

Today I was making the box go in, so that the lid will fit the box. I was starting to work on the sleeve of the box so that it would lay smooth and not bumpy. This was the start of putting the sleeve in. I found I like this method and am thinking of doing it with my beading. I will have to figure out the row, but I can do that. Once I think about it. 


Now it's time to sew it together like a zipper. I didn't get far, as one can see. I am stitching it down now, but will have to finish it tomorrow. Maybe by then the box instruction for the top will be ready. 

I quit doing the app exercises. I wasn't getting very far with them. So, I have been using some of the exercise (that I remember) and have Patrick clock me on a few. I then have him hold my legs while I do sit ups. I actually thing the sit ups is what is helping the stomach and not the other exercises. We will see. I've only been doing it for 2 months. I'm hoping my way will come out with some results as the app didn't. 

All in all, today was a day that I really enjoyed being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...