Friday, February 19, 2021

Enjoying Friday!

 This morning I slept in and didn't make it over to moms. I called her and told her I slept in. She wasn't expecting me anyway, so no loss. 

Patrick is doing a lot better. He's getting tired of sitting and I don't blame him. We did go for a walk down the street and back.

I got laundry going and worked on my beehive box. I wanted to get moving on that. 

I am going to watch the next video on this and see how I do the "lip" for the lid. 

Some of the gals in the FB page have finished their. A gal designed another top that has a hive on it. I didn't care for it. I will just do what is required on this. It's a learning tool for me. It's fun to work on. 

Debbie and Faye came to see the fabric we got for QOV. Debbie took some and Faye didn't take much. She did take the book and patterns that we got from donations. She's going to put it in with our box. It was good to see them. They picked up a few panels as well. 

I washed the sheets in Katt's room. Also got a few things done. I'm just happy I was able to learn something and got this box done as far as I have. It keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...