Thursday, February 25, 2021

Back On Track

 This morning there was a phone call at 6 am. It was a telemarketer. WA state has a law that telemarketers or even collection agencies are not allowed to call before 8 am. 

When I got up, I started playing a few games. I really didn't want to spend my day today playing games, so I decided to get my butt up and go bead. It took a little bit to get myself back in the act of beading. Once I did, I wanted to stay there and keep working on the piece. 

I am seeing the cardinal coming through. I'm now at half way. I was able to get another 7 rows in. I'm thrilled now that I'm half way. I want to keep going again. 

After I called it done for today with the snowman, I decided to try another box. This one is a fish box. I got the patterns from the Facebook page that I'm on. It's awesome to be able to enjoy learning on that page. I also am on the peyote stitch page but they don't seem to do as much with patterns. It comes in handy to see the patterns before making them. 

So, I got my colors out and started on the next box while watching TV. 


This is the bottom. I like it so far. It will be interesting to see if the colors are right. It will keep me busy at night. I really SHOULD work on my embroidery or quilting. I really do like doing the boxes. It keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...