Monday, February 22, 2021

Just One More Thing

 This morning I played games. Once of my games was completing it's part at noon, so I had to see what I could do in that time. 

Patrick started moving around more. He wondered if I was going to finish the box or not. lol - I was, just took my time in between working on my game. Once that was done, I got moving. 


I was working on the hem stitch. It didn't go as well as it did on the bottom part, but I got it to work. It turned out pretty good. I just need to figure out what handle I'm going to do. Patrick suggested I look at my custom jewelry to see if there was something in that. I thought that would be cool......till I went to see where they were. I have 3 jewelry boxes full of custom jewelry that needs to be sorted. They are not were I thought they would be. Now we need to figure out where we moved them to. So, tomorrow we will be looking all over the house for them. Just what I wanted to do tomorrow! lol 

At least it fits on the box. Now I just need to get the handle on it. 

Patrick really wanted to move more. His back is still sore but chances are it's because of sitting and laying. So, when I finished supper, he cleaned up after me! He usually does the wiping down, but today he really picked up after me. I gave him a back massage for his trouble. It was a quiet day. Both Patrick and Sophie napped for a good hour or more. I was working on the lid, so it wasn't a problem for me. My problem is my cat loves my chair and every chance she gets, she takes it over to sleep. 

At least someone is comfortable! 

It was another good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...