Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Making A Beaded Box

 This morning I was up with Patrick. He did leave for a little while last night to be on the couch, but came back. 

I played a few games for awhile. Then I wanted to get back to working on my beaded box. 

This time I did something right. I reworked all but 4 rows. It looks a lot better than it did. I'm happy with this one. 

]


The best part is that it worked out the way it was supposed to. I like the green colors I picked for it. 


This is the beehive box that is being shared on Facebook. I had fun working on this and it's a nice break between working on the Snowman - even though I'm excited to get more done. This one took me a while today because I was watching the videos on what to do. I like the video's but a couple times wished she added one more thing so I could see who it was done. I added the legs to the box, and now I'm working up the box. It's something different and now I can say I've "done that." 

I was watching TV with Katt and Patrick while working on this. It turned out hard to do at times because I would go between my work and the video. Now I know how to do this, it will be easier if I do another one. 

Teri and Scott from across the street came over. I was putting the legs on while they chatted with Patrick. It was nice to see them, and I know they were worried about Patrick. After they left, I worked on some exercises with Patrick. I'll do more that way for awhile. The app wasn't helping much and I need to work it another way for awhile. We'll see. I just need to get my abs tight to keep me from surgery. 

All in all, today was a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...