Thursday, February 11, 2021

Things Are Looking UP

 Before I start blogging, I wanted to thank everyone who sent their best wishes and prayers. Patrick is doing great. He's been walking around the hospital. The nurses and doctors are amazed at how he's been feeling and looking. I talked to him twice today. 

The morning started out with texts. I got up and played a few games before sitting down for beading. I didn't get far with my phone going off - been doing that yesterday and today. No peace when it comes to the phone. 

I wasn't really in the mood to do that much beading today. But I did get 2 more rows done. Made my day!

Katt went for a ride. It was snowing all day. So her Jeep got through the snow fine. lol 

Sophie wasn't too sure about this snow thing. It was funny watching her spend all day at the window. 


I decided to try and work on the bead-a-long that's part of Facebook. It's fun to do. I know there is a mistake in there, but don't want to take it out. I will cover it up when I add the beads that hold it up. This is fun to work on. 

Today was a day of feeling relieved, happy, and trying to figure out what to do. The "Airhead" came out at times. Frustrated, but calmed down. I wanted some peace and quiet today, but when people are texting all over the place it makes it hard to do. The best part of today is that I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...