Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Appointment Day...Embroidery

 I played a few games before it was time to head up to Olympia. 


While Patrick had a follow-up appointment, I stitched. At least part of the time. The pistol stitches were done the other day. I worked on the purple flowers. They are moving around but when I wash this, I can pin them in place so they won't be so loose. 

Came home and fried chicken for supper. I hadn't done that in awhile and for the first time in ages, I actually liked my own fried chicken. 

I worked on getting a QOV veteran listed in the National list. Then I decided to just enjoy the evening doing nothing. I was going to work on the binding, but didn't get there. I need to work on cutting fabric tomorrow to be ready for Friday. I need to drop off 2 quilts to 2 different places. Then I have to drop fabric off as well. 

So, I'm glad I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...