Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Fun, Busy Day!

 This morning bright and early, we headed to Nashville were we walked the streets.  I picked a few things up on the way.


We stopped at the candy shop as well. Got dessert here. Then we headed to the Pickers shop. Not impressed! More of a tourist trap. Not even worth a photo.

We then headed to the cave. When we arrived they didn't have tours available.  So we checked out the shops. Then headed home. 


While watching "Black Widow " I  worked on my embroidery.  Now I am adding the white french knots. It has been fun to work on. I still have 2 more pieces to this. 

Traveling and embroidery,  who can ask for more?! Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...