Sunday, October 31, 2021

Bouncing Off The Wall

 Woke early this morning and played a few games. 

Once Patrick was up, I started to help with cleaning. Got the litter box cleaned while Sophie monitored me. She waited and watched the whole time. Got laundry going. Started working on a sourdough bread for tomorrow. The played some more. I was up and down all day. Got a lot done, but nothing in the way of crafts. 

Went bowling and was still bouncing off the walls. I did pretty good today at bowling. 158, 154, 189. Kept my average so far. I didn't work on the money while bowling. This time I just checked the envelops and then put them in my bag. I made sure the money was right from what they said. That way I didn't have a mess when I got home. Trouble was, I couldn't seem to figure things out and asked for Patrick's help. I was just tired. Now it's all ready to take care of tomorrow. We didn't have a lot of bowlers tonight because of Halloween. At least 3 teams were missing and they would be making it up. 

So, even though I wasn't stitches, and was going in circles, I did have a good day. Though, not a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...