Sunday, October 10, 2021

Bowling Night

 This morning I slept in - really slept in! I must have slept a good 10 to 11 hours. It felt good, but about 3 pm I wanted to take a nap! I would have if the neighbor hadn't showed up. lol 

We didn't do much today. I played a game - that one that challenges on the weekend. I did work on laundry since I had some from the trip and what we left behind. Sophie was glad we were back and she wanted to make sure we knew she was there. I sat with her most of the day between doing laundry and playing games. 

We headed to bowling. Being secretary is more than just doing the money. It's making sure the teams know the rules. I had one team that told me they wouldn't be here tonight. That was when they were just the 2 of them. They got a new team member last week. He came to bowl and he was able to get a sub. He didn't know they weren't going to be there this week. So, I had to explain to him that it was a good thing he had a sub, because he wouldn't have been able to bowl. Gave him the rules so he would understand. Then I had the bowling alley secretary mess up on one of my subs, and had to write her a note to fix it. Even with all that going on, I still bowled a 178, 157, and 200. Almost had a "clean" game but had one open. I did try! lol 

Got home and figured out all the money that was due where. It's all caught up now. I'm happy! I didn't do any crafts today, so it wasn't a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...