Monday, October 11, 2021

Day Of Embroidery With Friends

 This morning I was up and playing my weekend challenge before heading out the door. I was able to get the game done. I was out the door by 9:20 am. Headed to the bank, but they were closed because of Columbus Day. I had completely forgot about the holiday. Now a days they don't talk about holidays. One just comes up to the holiday and realizes they forgot about it. Then I headed over to get coffee and tea for Sandy and I. I gave her her gift for her Birthday. We were the first ones there. Then Sandy II showed up and Cindy followed behind her. Bev was the tail end. We had a really good meeting. I was awesome to see what Cindy was up to. 

I decided to work on Ruth's Farwell. 


I worked on the flowers first - which I had 4 done, but had to take out one because the colonial knot was wrapped around the petal. Then I worked on the greenery to finish up this part. I will work on the rest of it later. 

After the meeting, I headed to moms to pick up my niece's quilt and some cans for her. She's coming to see me on Thursday. Wanted to save her a trip. Then I headed to the bowling alley to pay for the Sunday Nite Mixed bowling. Once all that was done, I headed home. 

When I got home I worked on the USBC cards and got the money ready to get a Cashiers Check from the bank. Will either do it tomorrow or Wednesday. Time will tell. Once all that was done, I called it quits for crafts and things. Just wanted to relax. I'm just a little tired. So, I'm going to call it a day here pretty soon. At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...