Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Taking It Apart

This morning was Patrick's golf day. I enjoyed having time to myself. 

I started the day out with going to the carpet place to get more samples. Then I went to the credit union for a check to Lewis County Bowlers and lastly was to deposit money for the league. It made for a quick trip around town. 

Came home and got laundry done. Then I played a few games and watched my shows. 


 Something wasn't right, so I started taking this part out. Once I had that done, I put it back in..... It still wasn't coming out right. That is, the wolf wasn't coming out right. So, I started ripping out. I check the pattern and found the eye was in the wrong place.....UGH! Then I found more wrong on the right side of the wolf. 


More ripping needed to be done. What a pain! I found the mistake way up there!! I think now I'm back on track - unless I find I have to take out the stitches to the left of what I took out. I'll figure it out tomorrow. Took enough time taking it out. It didn't turn out to be a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...