Thursday, October 7, 2021

Trip To The Ark

 Today we were up around 8:30 am. Thoss early mornings was getting to me.  We then headed toward Ohio to get to the Ark. It took about an hour and a half. Between walking and driving it makes for long days. Both Patrick and  Sue made me laugh over their directions.  Sue uses 3 different GPS's to go places. Way to much fun when it comes down o 2 different ways of going places. Kentucky has so many freeways I can see why she uses them! We just have I-5. 

We arrived at the Ark. Sue didn't want to pay $50 to get in so she stayed in her car. Patrick and I got in as Seniors - oh what fun! He got a military discount too. So we saved $30. 


This thing is huge! We went early enough that the crowds were low.


We took a ton of photos. 


To think of all the stuff they housed in this Ark.


Even with all this, they had room for gift shops and drink stations.  We toured 3 floors.  The 4th floor isn't done yet.


They showed how things might have been. 

After 2 hours of walking, we headed back. We stopped for lunch. Then back to Sue's.  Dad arrived from MI. He is doing the gun show this weekend.  

We then headed out to eat. Came back and I worked on my embroidery while we watched TV. 


Was able to get close to finishing this one. Need to adds couching stitches.  It felt good to sit and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...