Monday, October 25, 2021

While I Watch The Seahawk......

 This morning I was up early to see if I could get my game done...nope. I was out the door by 9:30. Then made 3 stops along the way. I wanted to get Patrick a peanut butter doughnut like the one he got for me the other day. They didn't make that kind today, but they did have one like his maple bars but was peanut butter, so got that. They had some really good doughnuts. Now I have a place to go for doughnuts!

Arrived a little late at our meeting. Only Sandy and Cindy were there. We had such a good time! It was a lot of fun!

I worked on this piece. It's "Ruth's Farwell." I do like working on it, but there isn't a big difference between the 2 greens in the upper left side. Her piece had a bigger difference than I have. 

Sandy brought some bran muffins and they were good. I had one. It made up for trying to figure out what I would do for lunch. 

Then it was time to go to the bowling alley and pay for last night. Once that was done, I was on my way home. I didn't make it home till about 2:30 pm. Long day, but a fun day. 

I headed downstairs right away. I needed to get pillow cases for the quilts I have here. Then I realized we needed pillow cases for the quilts that Barbara did. I had phone call after phone call today. So, it took me longer to get the pillow cases done then I really wanted to take. 

I was able to get 5 of them done. It turned out pretty good. I did have to resew 2 of them to get the seams out of the way. I may have to think of something else for the pillow cases of these 3 quilts here. I will see. If we have enough pillow cases, then we can use them for these. I need to pick up my quilt at the church tomorrow. I will do that on the way to the museum tomorrow. 

Now I'm hoping the Seahawks win, but it's not looking good for them right now. Oh, well, at least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Day In Olympia

 This morning, we were up early. We wanted to relax before heading up to Olympia for our doctor appointments.  We were there by 10 am to get...