Monday, October 4, 2021

I'm Still Here lol

 Sorry. Saturday I had nothing to show. Sunday (yesterday) was cleaning the house. We were getting ready to have a clean house to come home to. Can you believe I actually put my stuff away?! No worries,  I will pull them out when I get back. 

Bowling was last night. What an awful night of bowling! We did get 2 games. My awful games were 138, 158, and 135. So much for a high average. I beat Patrick on the first one, then he kicked my butt.

Right after we headed down to Portland to send the night at the Hotel. Then 4 am we were up and out the door to the airport.  Patrick was saying the security line won't be long that early in the morning...... yeah right. Good thing we were early.  As we get started,  we realized we were first class and went through the shorter line. I was told to turn around and take my jacket off. I  ended up trying to get another basket and get that through.  When I was able to finally squeeze in, I was 5 people behind were I should have been. 


I worked on my embroidery between falling asleep and eating. 

We made it to Louisville KY. We headed to the crab shack. I really enjoyed that!

Then we walked the bridge that goes to IL. 


Really nice walk.

At least I  was able to be stitching today. Took a couple days! Now I am Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...