Friday, October 22, 2021

Quilting And A Play

This morning I was running around trying to get everything ready for quilting. I went to Safeway for Lettuce. We needed something for lunch. Then I headed to the office at Stillwaters to collect moms mail. Was told mom told her not to worry about it, so they didn't collect it. Actually I told mom I would collect it each week from the office but she thought I said I would take care of it each week. So, I called Nancy to see if she had the mail key - thankfully she did. I got to moms and started heating the water for tea. Forgot about coffee. So, when Ethel arrived she made the coffee. We had 5 of us there. Nancy came in later because she had PT at Colonial House. She stayed till after lunch. We had a really good time and I was able to sew on the binding of one quilt that Debbie brought over. I have one more to go. Then I'm going to make pillow cases for the 3 quilts I have for QOV. Hopefully I can finish them for Tuesday when we have presentation. 

On my way home I stopped at Starbucks and got Phil a drink. Then I stopped at his place and dropped off his drink and a tray table that he said he could use. I also gave him a bag of coffee grounds from Starbucks. I brought the other one home. 

Patrick and I enjoyed some time together and then we headed out for supper. We went to Dairy Queen in Centralia and it was pretty good. Then we went over to the Outlets and picked up a few things for us. Once that was done, we headed over to the Evergreen Playhouse in Centralia. We enjoyed a wonderful play "The Hound of the Baskervilles." It was really good. 

They did a good job on the props too!


Patrick and I enjoyed the play. Now it's 10 pm and I'm about ready to call it a night. It's going to be a while before I head to sleep because I'm listening to a really good book. I know I will have to stop it in it's last hour, but will listen first thing in the morning! It's that good!

My day turned out to have fun with being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...