Friday, October 1, 2021

My Friday Quilting

This morning I was out the door to moms. I took the pillow cases for Nancy. She's got us set up for a presentation on the 26th. That's the same day mom will be coming back from Las Vegas. We need to figure out if mom can get someone to pick her up or if I need to miss the presentation. 

I worked on my block. 


 I put the last petal on. Didn't get anything else done. I should have taken a photo, but didn't. I will show it after I add the next layer. 

We (Nancy, Carmen, Mom and I) went to see Kathleen (quilter). She had a question for mom and finished Nancy's quilt. She wanted to know how I wanted mine done. I told her to do what she thought would look nice. I think she will do an awesome job. I'm actually thinking of giving her another quilt top to work on. I have the flying geese one I did about 10 years ago. I was going to quilt it, but I think she can do a really good job on it. 

Came home and got 2 rows done on the beading. Need to get ready to go on our trip. Not sure what the next couple days will bring.  At least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...