Friday, October 15, 2021

Reaction To The Flu Shot

 Yesterday I had a reaction to the flu shot, so I was under the weather all day long. I slept most of the day. My niece showed up and dropped of the 2 quilt tops for my brothers. I need to add their information in the bottom square. I'm thinking I will embroidery there name and date of service on it. After she left I headed back to bead. 

Patrick didn't have the reaction I did. Actually he went golfing today. Me, I stayed home and worked on recovering. I thought I was going great till......

I went downstairs and worked on my quilt top. I needed to get it done, and thought I could work on it while I waited for Debbie to get ahold of me. We were going to the quilt top today. At 1 pm I texted and told her I didn't think I would make it. So, we will be going Tuesday instead. UGH

I trimmed the enter border of blue, then sewed the sides on. Once that was done, I put the blue on the outer border. I thought it would be thinner but realized I needed more to do. Of course when I took the photo, Sophie was checking it out as well. I will take a better photo later. Patrick liked it. He should because he was the one that told me to do the borders on the inside. 

Once all that was done, I wasn't able to get around. So, I took a nap. Then it was time to relax and not plan on doing much the rest of the day. 

At least today I was able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...