Friday, October 29, 2021

Another Meeting Day

This morning I was having to load the car with a list of stuff. Loading the car was putting 2 tubes of fabric, fabric for Barb and Donna, quilt to work on, and my quilt top. 

First stop was at the church to drop off a quilt top. Then next stop was going to Donna's house - but went to the wrong area. Had to call her and ask where she was. I finally go there. We chatted and she took some fabric. I also dropped off 3 of our panels for her. Next stop was at moms, where I was a little late. I warned them. Then gave Hildi the stuff that needs to go to the gals in Rochester. They will have to meet up with her to pick them up. 

I showed the quilt and the top. After a long discussion, we decided I needed to take the top border out. After more discussions, we decided I needed to redo the border. I got the fabric back to cut another border and go from there. I also need to stitch around the center and then add the border. 


 So, I'm going to do something different on the last border. I am thinking of putting a smaller border before the blue border - partly because it's not very big. Then I will do the blue border. It's going to take some time, and I'm going to get this one done yet! 

Once all that was decided, I worked on the binding of the quilt that Debbie stopped off. It's done, and I will take a photo. I'm not happy with the quilting, but since a volunteer did it, I will not complain. I was able to get one side of the quilt done. I was thrilled about that!

We celebrated Ethel's 90th Birthday - 26th. We all gave her 90 of something! It went really well. 

Came home and unloaded my car. Then went to work on supper. I gave up on working on anything after coming home. I called it quits and played games. 

At least I can say I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...