Thursday, September 30, 2021

Another Good Day

 This morning Patrick and I went for a drive. We went to Michaels on the way back so I could pick up the DMC floss I needed for my piece. It seems to be the right shade of color. I'm happy that now I can keep moving on my cross stitch. 

Okay, so I've been working on my cross stitching. I know I need to get back to my beading. I will get back to it one of these days, but right now I really want to work on this piece. 


I had a phone call from Sharon and that took an hour. She likes to chat. Then I was able to get back to work on my piece. I worked on the wolf. It wasn't as easy as it looked. lol  For some reason I was having trouble with the grey area on the right. I lined up the right side as well. I've been working on the right side of this piece. I will do the left side when I get this side done. I like doing half at a time this time. First time I've done that. I do like doing it that way. I can do the stair step way on the left side when I get there. I'm getting close to the bottom of this part. Then I will move up and do the upper part. Who knows, I may do the left side before doing the top part. 

It turned out to be another good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...