Saturday, September 4, 2021

Just A Quiet Day - Not Much Going On

 This morning I was up and playing games. I like to play my weekend games. 

Then I went to work on my beading. While I was starting to bead, Patrick brought in a few of the smaller tomatoes from the garden. They didn't seem to be growing much so I peeled the ones Patrick brought in. Then I cooked them for tomato sauce but Patrick wanted to make BBQ. So, before we headed out to the movies, I put what I had cooked in the refrigerator. 

We saw "Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings." I loved it! In case one can't tell, I'm a BIG comic book fan! I grew up with all those! I don't remember Shang-Chi but I do remember a lot of the others. We would get comics every time we were in the book store. We would also good new comics to take with us when we traveled from one station to another. 

Came home and put another row on the beads. 


It's starting to show the leaves. I do like this pattern. It goes fast. I have 4 rows done today and I really didn't spend a lot of time on it. 


This is what it will look like. I really love the colors! This is fun! It won't take a long time I don't think. BUT then it's me thinking and we all know where that leaves me! Hopefully I'm right this time, but we will see. 

I was glad to be able to get a few stitches in on this. I do like it. It helps to make the day Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...