Sunday, September 26, 2021

Bowling Night

 This morning we were up and moving early. Me, not so much. I was playing my game most of the day. I want to get my dragon! lol 

I watched the Seahawks loose with Patrick. They were really bad today. I also tried to cross stitch. 

See those 10 stitches?! Well that was my down fall! I must have worked them for about an hour and then called it quits. I could not for the life of me, put them in right. I made them too big, too small or even off track. Which means I took it out about 10 times before I called it quits. Oh, what fun! 

Then we had our virtual BE meeting and I forgot! So Sandy texted me and I went in. I was able to enjoy them for about 45 mins. I will try to be on time next times. Then I had to leave early because of bowling. 

I bowled pretty good. Except for the middle game. That game we lost. I bowled a 196, 159, 203. I'm okay with that. A lot better than last week. Then came home and had to figure out what to pay who. It's been a pain in my rear because we have the cards I have to figure out. I'll do that later this week. 

At least I tried to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...