Sunday, September 12, 2021

Started Bowling Again

 This morning we cleaned up the house. Patrick did the bathrooms. I vacuumed and cleaned the cat litter - yep I'm the cat litter person. Patrick made a deal with me a long time ago - if we got a cat I had to clean the litter box. I had laundry going as well. 

Then we sat and watched the Seahawk game! I was thrilled to see we won! I watched the whole thing. I also worked on my cross stitching. Didn't get a photo today. Will post one tomorrow. We watched a movie on Netflix and then had to get ready to leave for bowling. We stopped at the post office, but the box I wanted to send was too big to go in the box. 

We got to the bowling alley early because we had to have our meeting. I ended up being the Secretary because Theresa is no long bowling with us. So, we had to get new officers. Only the President was the one that came back. So, we had our meeting and then bowling. 

I bowled a 203, 165, and a 128! I couldn't believe it! I had 4 splits in the 3rd game. I just lost it. I brought the secretary stuff home and will work on it tomorrow. Not in the mood to do it right now. 

At least my day was a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...