Wednesday, September 15, 2021

A Fun Day

This morning Patrick was up before me. 

We took a walk. Once that was over we came back we played with Sophie. She found a thick rubber band that she loves to play with. 

Patrick worked on grape jelly today. While he was doing that, I decided to bead. 


 I was able to get another 9 rows done. It's coming along great. I do like working on this. I get 3 rows done at a time. It takes almost as long as one rows did on the Snowman. This one has 345 rows. I'm at around 40 rows. I figured I'm about 10% done. 

It turned out to be a Fun day. I did what I enjoyed doing. Had a really good day with Patrick. We chatted about this and that. Then we took a little time to ourselves but in the same room. 

I really didn't do a lot today. I pretty much listened to my audiobook while beading. It made for a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...