Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Golfing Day - My Day

 Today I wasn't in the mood to do anything! So, I watched my shows that were taped. Then I mopped around. Debbie stopped by to pick up her batting and backing for the quilts. As for me, I took awhile to get moving. Decided FINALLY at 2 pm to go for a walk. 

Since Patrick was gone all day, I had the day to myself. Not a good thing some times. When I came back from walking I decided I better do something. So, I sat down to bead. 

I was able to get 5 more rows in before Patrick got home. I'm now at 66. I can't seem to remember how many rows I have to do. I know it's in the 400's. Think it's 435. My parrot is coming along nicely. I love the bright yellow colors. 

I was about ready to sit down, when I saw my chair was taken over. 

After supper and exercises, I decided to cross stitch. First I needed to give Patrick a back massage. He was whining he hadn't had one in awhile. lol

Sophie doesn't like her picture taken, but she was sitting there waiting on me. She wasn't too thrilled I was with Patrick. 

Then it was time to cross stitch!


 I worked on the wolf again. I know I've been saying "fox" but noticed the photo this time and found it's actually a wolf. I do like this. It's coming along. I have the ears about done. This really is fun to work on. Once I get started I really don't want to stop. 

Tonight I will be listening to another audiobook. Last night I realized M C Beaton has passed away (in 2018). Her Hamish McBeth books are my FAVORITE. It's like loosing a friend when the author passes. I loved everyone of those books. I have 2 more to go. I did find out she had one more book published in 2020 but I don't see it as an audio book yet. I have come to love the things Hamish McBeth went through and keep hoping he gets married. I have a filling the last book may keep me hanging. After 30+ books, I do get into the series. Like everything else, I like a series to end. Bet this one doesn't end. She also did the Agatha Raisin series and that will probably be hanging out there as well. I do like that series, but not as much as "Death of....." series. 

I'm happy to say I was stitching. I'm sorry to say I didn't get a lot done. When it's golfing day, I tend to not do much at all. At least I did find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...