Friday, September 24, 2021

My Friday Meeting Day

 I packed up the quilt tops, thread, quilt, project and veggies to go to moms. My first stop was to Connie to drop off the quilt tops to be quilted for QOV. Then it was off to moms. I showed the quilt to the gals. This was the quilt that Sandy gave me to see if we could use it for a QOV quilt. It is also a Queen size quilt. After a lot of chattering, they decided it would not work. It's too big, and the theme (even though red, white and blue), didn't go with patriotic. So, I will return it to Sandy on Monday. 

We had a good time and I worked on my block. 

I was able to get most of the inside part of the petal done. I have a couple more that go on top of this as well. I'm getting there. I really do want to get this done. 

Came home around 2 pm and Patrick was busy cleaning up things. He was getting stuff for Goodwill in boxes and ready to go. He went through the canning jars as well. He told me I had a about an hour before we leave. I worked on a couple things and then decided to try and bead. 

I beaded 1 row before it was time to leave. I had my mind on other things, so didn't get as much beading done as I could. 

We drove down to Red Lobster and had dinner. It's our "night out." We had a pretty good dinner. I usually don't get fish, but I decided to try the Salmon and it turned out pretty good. I got shrimp too, but that came home for tomorrow. We had a free dessert with the app, so we had that as well. We couldn't finish it! It was huge! I loved it though! I will eat chocolate all day long!

Now I'm enjoying the evening with Patrick and watching TV. As well as playing my games. I had a good day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...