Thursday, September 9, 2021

Quilts Of Valor Presentation Day

This morning I was off and running. I had a few things to do before heading to the museum. I actually arrived at 10 am when I was hoping to get there at 11 am. So, I got busy and set everything up. 

Once everything was ready, we had 2 different ceremonies. 

Our 1 pm we had 4 Veterans honored. 


 This group is Richard Carns, Army, Jerry Teaford, Coast Guard, Patrick Fortney, Navy, and John Kenwisher, Army. (not in that order). 

This group was our 2 pm group - Karl Rosbach, Marine Corps, Kenneth Dobler, Marine Corps, William Reichardt, Navy, James (Richard) Reichardt, Army, and Leonard Krause. 

Leonard Krause is the middle one - he's 100 and 9 months old. He's a kick! He came in a wheel chair and when he was honored, he got out of his chair to receive his quilt! It was a joy!!

So, today was not a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...