Monday, September 20, 2021

Not A Good Day For Me

 This morning I got everything together to head out to our BE meeting. Before I could go there, I had an appointment at the credit union to get an account for our bowling league.....well, that was interesting! I got there early. I waited 10 mins before I could tell them I had an appointment. They told me to wait "over there." I did, and waited another 10 mins on the person I was to have the appointment with. He took another person in front of me before calling me over to chat. I wasn't thrilled. I explained about needing a bowling league account. Well, after a lot of chatter, I was told I needed minutes that stated I could open an account for the league. I also needed to get the Articles AND signatures from the other officers. I decided I would go to Security State Bank on Gold St. to see if they could help me. I was surprised at how easy it was to chat with her. Trouble was, I need to get my minutes redone - as it had to state I was allowed to open an account for bowling. I was given some papers to fill out as well. So, I NOW have everything I need to open the account. Trouble is, I need to get signatures from the Pres. and VP of the league. Once that is done (Sunday!) I can get the account opened. UGH, UGH, UGH. Once this is done, it should be easier to do my deposits! I can hope. 

While I was having trouble with that, Sandy texted and asked who was supposed to be at the meeting today. I told her it looks like it's just the 2 of us. She went on home and I went to her place. She got me an ice tea from McD's. I picked up a quilt, some pillow cases, and eggs. I chatted with her awhile and then came home. I was home by noon. 

I decided I wanted to work on my BE stuff for at least an hour. 

I was able to get half of this done. I do like this piece. I hope to be working on this more. 

Then it was (after supper) time to sit and watch TV with Patrick. He put on the part of draining the sea. I like watching those shows. While that was going on, I worked on my cross stitching. 


I didn't get a lot done. I worked on the ears of the fox. It's getting there. I really do like this piece. 

I cut some backing and batting for Debbie. We were going to the quilt shop tomorrow, but canceled that because the owner was in Hawaii. So, when she gets back we will go and chat with her about doing some quilts for us. 

My day ended better just because I could be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...