Monday, September 13, 2021

Spending The Day With Hubby

This morning Patrick took me to Berry Fields for breakfast. We let early and had a great breakfast, that made it easy to skip lunch. lol 

Then we headed to Olympia to get my blood test. Next stop was to Cabela's. We looked for a couple jackets like the ones we have. Patrick finally found them. Patrick got a green one and I got a black one. They are the same jacket just different colors. 

Headed home. Got back by 1 pm. Then I sat down and worked on the bowling Secretary work. I had to get the cards, sponsor fees, and bowling alley fees done. I ran into problems, and Patrick helped. Come to find out I was $23 short. So, that took out of my secretary fees. UGH!! I only got $3.50 for doing all that work. Then I got on my excel program and did a list for each team where I can mark who paid when. Then I did a "summary" report for the league. That way if there are any questions on the money, I have all the records. I need to get a bank account for the league. Patrick did the minutes for me. I signed that and now am ready to go to the bank. I hope there aren't any problems. That ended up being an all day thing. 

Tomorrow I need to go to the bank, dentist, bowling alley, and then head up to Olympia. Sharon has been wanting me to come up and show her how to do the bead box top. So, I'm going to go up and see if I can help her. I don't want to stay long. It may be a long day again. 

Today ended up being nothing but running around and then a LOT of secretary work. I need to work on my Gunderson Water stuff as well, but that will be another day. 

Not a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


 (An old photo of my daughter, Katt - just found it)

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...