Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Slow Start Today

 This morning Patrick was out the door to golf. Poor guy was golfing in the rain! It rained a couple hour after he left and was off and on all afternoon. 

As for me, I cleaned the kitchen. Did my usual of cleaning the kitty litter as well. Refreshed my sourdough for tomorrow. I'm going to make bread tomorrow. 

Then when laundry was done, I decided to watch TV. 

Was ripping out some of my work because it wasn't done right. I have one mistake in this but decided to keep it in, don't think it will be noticed when I fill it in. I worked on getting the gold going so I knew where I was. I kept getting off for some reason and the darker color had a few mistakes that made me take it out as well. Now I'm back on track. I believe I've done about 600 stitches if not more today. I know I have beading to do, but wanted to work on this instead. I enjoyed working on this. 

I started out with working on the wolf and then moved over to the coat. I need to roll my piece to make it easier to get to it. The wolf is coming along good. I will finish this up soon I hope. I'm close to the eyes of the wolf. 

We watched the Great British Baking show tonight. I was enjoying this. It made it easy to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...