Monday, September 27, 2021

We Finally Had Another Meeting

 This morning I was out the door by 9 am. I had to stop at the bank to get our account open for the bowling league. Man! It's been one pain after another, but it's finally done. I went in to find out I needed Rick to sign some more papers, so I called him to see if he would come in and sign. He said he would. I couldn't make the deposit till he did. So, at least I had the account set up! Brought the deposit back with me. 

Next stop was at McD's to pick up our drinks and then off to the grange to have our Brazilian embroidery meeting. Sandy and another gal were already there. Bev came later on. We sat and chatted. I was surprised at the new gal, she loves to talk. Now we have 2 members that are talkers. lol I worked on  my "Fairwell to Ruth" piece. 


I worked on the little primroses. I finished 2 and started another one. I have more greenery to do but this works. 

Then it was off to the bowling alley to pay them. The gal there (not my favorite for doing business with) counted the money and kept coming up short. I was about ready to freak out! Then I remember he took the checks and put them in the till. So, I told her there was $64 in checks and that is the amount she was short. Once that was done, I headed back to the bank, because Rick called to say he signed the papers. So, now I could deposit the checks. I wanted to get cash back, but found that since I was opening the account, I couldn't get money back. I'll just work it out in the bookkeeping next week to not add the extra money that was deposited. 

Stopped and got a large order of fries, and headed home. I then worked on my books for the bowling league. I organized what I wanted to do and have it in the order that I wanted it in. Anything to make this easier for me. I then printed out the bookkeeping of this month and stapled the receipts and deposit to the page. I will do that monthly. 

Once all that was done, called it done and played games. Then it was time to enjoy the TV with Patrick. So, I tried to get some stitching done. 


Didn't get a lot done, because I had some help from Sophie. 


It was hard to get these photos. But she was wanting to help me out. And with all that weight on my arm, it wasn't that easy to do.


I just love this cat! She's so spoiled though. She's getting to the point when I pull my stuff out she wants to get attention. I will have to start putting her done so I can get stuff done!

At least with all the stuff I had to do, I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...