Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Things To Do Today

This morning was up early. Patrick had an early golf time, and I needed to get ready for the dentist. I was going to go to the bank first but decided to wait. Good thing I did. My dental appointment was an hour long! Then was told I need to get one of my fillings redone. Not too thrilled about that. Apparently it's coming apart.  It is a "silver" filling and they don't do those any more and haven't done them for a long time. I told him I think it's one from when I was a teenager. What a pain, now I have to get it done again. I go back on the 29th. 

Once that was over, I headed to the bank. The bank I use for the water had the lobby closed. So, I headed over to the main street bank. They didn't seem to know what to do as far as a bowling league. They wanted to know if I wanted a checking account or savings. Then they chatted about how they were trying to get away from those kinds of accounts. I was told to go onto the web and get the UBI and EIN numbers for the account. I decided to try the credit union. I need to make an appointment with the credit union to open the account. They were way too busy today. I will do that after I get this done. Once that was done, I went to the bowling alley and paid for the Sunday bowling. 

Then it was off to Sharon's. I hadn't been there for a while, so I needed to go see her. When I got there I showed her my Snowman and she showed off her smaller pieces she made. I may do one or two of those as well. 

I finished up her box top. I was showing her she needed to keep going and finish a few rows before she called it done. It fix once I got it this far. She was happy with that. She was working on another box. 

She was doing the big box on the left. The lid was the last part she needed to work on. She has it pretty close to being done. 


I added the blue box I finished up for her. It looks pretty good. She's been giving away a lot of the boxes she's made. I do want to do these. I may buy the book after all. 

After a couple hours, I left. Didn't have much else to do. 

Came home and worked on my games. After supper we sat and watched "Mrs. Brown's Boys - Christmas." I really enjoy that show! 

Got back to my cross stitching. 


I finished up the purple banner. It's coming along pretty good. I'm really having fun with this. Patrick reminded me that I haven't done any beading in a few days. I told him I was enjoying my cross stitching and really haven't had the afternoon to work on my beading. I will tomorrow. 

Even with a busy day today, I found time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...