Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Cleaning And Beading

 Today started out with cleaning up. I cleaned up the kitchen, kitty litter, laundry and then vacuumed. It was a busy morning cleaning up. I needed to do that because it was driving me crazy that I hadn't vacuumed in a while. 

Then I sat down to bead. 

Since this is smaller, I can get more rows done then I could with the Snowman. This is a Parrot piece. I am at row 20 now. So, I got 14 rows done this afternoon. 

While I was beading Patrick came in to show me his raspberries! They were awesome!


They came from the bushes that Phil gave Patrick. They are really good! We had a lot of bushes when we lived in Pullman. It nice to finally get more now. 

My day was busy and I was thrilled to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...