Friday, September 10, 2021

What A Day

Today was Friday and every Friday we meet at mom's for quilting. Actually it's our applique group. So, I headed over there. Trouble was, I forgot to go to the church to pick up the quilts that were quilted. 

I arrived at moms after having to drive around the long way. They had the on ramp of the I5 closed. So, after going all the way around, then getting on I5 at Main Street, I was on my way to moms. Got there before everyone else. 

I took the 2 quilts from the museum with me to get the label on it. Then I gave Nancy our labels since she is doing the bindings. I marked the labels with who made the quilts. They were both done by "Jubilee Quilt of Valor" but they are not a QOV group. Nancy was putting the label on the one mom and I made. Debbie came over and we got her some fabrics. Then she went through the blocks and took a few that were done. Nancy also took a few blocks to work on. The rest of them I brought back and will mail them to Laurie again. She said she has some done with a quilt top. She'll let me know when she mails the tops. I then needed to get the quilts to the museum and get to the church before they closed. 

I headed back to Chehalis to pick up the quilts and then headed over to the museum to drop off the quilts. Once all that was done, I headed home. Patrick was gone to pick up Patrick (Emily's Uncle) to get Phil's motorcycle from the garage. Long story there and won't bore you on that. 

Ruth called and I called here back. We chatted for a good hour. Then we went out to eat. We went to Pizza Hut for supper. I had a white sauce instead of a tomato sauce. I had a veggie pizza that was an individual pizza. We then headed home. 

I decided to play games. I have a list of stuff I need to do. But I decided it could wait. Tomorrow I will send photos and then I will get moving on getting a few more things done. 

Today was not quiet a day of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!



  

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...