Saturday, September 11, 2021

Making Tomato Sauce

 This morning I needed to get to work on laundry. Got that going and then started peeling tomatoes for sauce. 

I let that cook for awhile. Then I played games. I really didn't feel like doing much but keep an eye on the tomato sauce. It's interesting trying to find spices that work to make a really good BBQ sauce. 

Then I decided it was time to work on something. 


I worked on the white star. I'm working on this piece and then I needed a another color. So, I went through all my floss for the piece. Couldn't find it....so had to go downstairs and get the floss...just to find out I have a very small amount. I will have to pick up the color later. Never fails. Wonder how many more I will find that I'm low on. 

I boxed up the quilt blocks and have them ready to mail off to Laurie. She seems to be putting them together for us. I can't wait to see what comes back. 

Today turned out to be a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...