Sunday, September 19, 2021

Bowling Night

 This morning I was up and getting laundry going. Then we took our walk before the Seahawks game. What a downer!! We could have won if they wouldn't have given up in the last half!! So disappointing. And YES I watched the whole thing. 


While I was watching the game, I was working on my cross stitching. I played games earlier and wanted to get some work done on this. I'm really enjoying it. It's coming along great. I fixed the white line by filling it in on the paw. Now I'm working on a fox (I believe) with the ears. I worked on the coat as well. I am having fun working on it by color. I work a color till I am satisfied with what I did. Then I move to the next color in that area. Or I move to another area and try to fill that in. Hard to decide sometimes where I want to work on next. Then I pick a color I haven't done before and work it. It's big. I showed Patrick the pattern and how much I had done. He said, "Jeeze." I have a long way to go, but I just love the colors. Not sure what I will do after this. I have a lot lined up. It's just picking what I want to do. 

Then it was off to bowling. I bowled a 156, 154, 155. Can't be more consistent then that! Not what I'm happy with. I was figuring out the money to pay the bowling alley. I didn't wait to do it at 7 am in the morning. I'm going to the credit union tomorrow to open an account. I really need to get this going. If they won't do it, I may go back to Security State main office and get it done there. 

Even when the Seahawks don't win, I'm at least able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting. 


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...