Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Nothing To Report

 This morning we were up and chatting. Patrick decided he wanted to get out and we went up to Costco. We looked around and found some glasses (drinking) that I liked. Of course we bought those, since I have been braking the ones we have. We also picked up a few other things. Came home with more than what was on our list. 

We got home and then took a walk around the neighborhood. The ambulance was at our neighbors house and chances are it was to take her "home." She was on hospice, so I'm thinking she didn't make it. 

Then we came back home and I played for a little bit, but mostly I typed the letters that I have. I added them to my "letters from the past" blog. There are about 8 letters added today. 

Below is another cool picture I found of my daughter! Hard to believe time flies! 

Now we are just sitting here watching the mask singer. So, I haven't pulled anything out to work on. I will hopefully get back to it tomorrow. I do miss being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...