Thursday, September 2, 2021

While Hubby Golfs I Craft

 This morning Patrick was out the door to golf. I was getting set up for watching TV and cross stitching. 

Sophie wouldn't let me out of her sight. So every time I sat down, she came around. 

I started on the cross stitching and then around 2 pm I decided to go do my YouTube channel. I wanted to get it updated with what I've been up to. I don't have a lot of cross stitching stuff, so showed off all the stuff I am working on. 

Then I came back to watch more TV while stitching. The first half of the day was watching Perry Mason, and the second half of the day I put a Disney movie on. I love animated shows. 

I finished up the right side. I didn't have it all done when I did the YouTube, but I did finish it later. 

I then rolled it and decided I'm going to do half at a time. I will finish the right half of this piece and then go back and finish the left. I started working on the paw on the left. Then I decided to call it a day. I'm happy with all the work I got done. I still love this piece. I just need to get back to working on it. I will do more beading, but still need to work on this. 

Tomorrow is applique at moms. So, I'm ready to get back to the flower block to get it done. I will have fun putting that together. That's what makes the day Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...