Friday, September 17, 2021

Quilting Day

 As always, today was Friday and quilting day at moms. We had a new member show up today. I knew her from our quilt guild. We've known each other for about 15 years. 

There were 6 of us today. I worked on my block that needs to be finished. It will help to get this quilt all together. 


The photo is brighter than it really is. But it does show what I'm doing. I have the bottom part of the petals done. I have the upper part put on top of the petal. I have the one on the right done, and started stitching the next one on. It's going quick. Mom was working on another embroidery quilt. This one is really pretty. She is so good at it, one can't tell the back from the front. I do love the work she has done on it. I just wish I could do as well. 

Came home. Patrick and I went to the Outback for supper. We both decided to have the Lobster tonight. We did enjoy that. It's not the best lobster I've had but it was really good. 

Came home and I'm getting caught up on my games. For some reason when I get back home from quilting, I'm not in the mood to do anything else. I did give Nancy the 2 quilts that need bindings. She going to work on that. I brought home the 2 buckets of fabric for QOV. Not easy to lift every time. 

It makes for a very good day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...