Thursday, September 16, 2021

Day To Myself - Mostly

 Today Patrick was up at 7 am and out the door to golf. That left me the whole day - explain as I go. 

So, first things first - what do I want to do today?! Not much.... Okay, play games till I decide. Sophie wanted her attention - so she got it. Then lunch time came around and I got lunch. Decided I would get some beading in. Not much but will work on it. 

I got in another 6 rows. Patrick got home when I was on the last 6th row. I decided to call it quits. 

Patrick and I watched some TV and then I called it quits. 

Patrick had to leave early for his district meeting. Then he would be off to bowling. He's doing pretty good. 

I sat and watched the Hallmark channel. I really do get into those shows. It's been awhile since I've seen one. This one is a Christmas show. I do like it. 


Sophie wasn't too happy with me cross stitching tonight. She wanted to be in my lap. Poor thing!


I was able to get a lot done. I do like working on this. I seem to want to work on this more lately. Beading is coming in second lately. I will be stitching at moms tomorrow. So, today I enjoyed working on my stuff. 

It was an interesting day. I was feeling a little lonely - go figure. I was thinking it would be more fun if I had somewhere to go. Go figure. Not sure why. I tend to like being home. I guess since we had the scare of Patrick's cancer, I've been thinking of "what if." Not the thing to be thinking. 

It doesn't help when the news is all about how much worse things are with the covid virus. I just don't understand why no one gets the science. I am open to each persons reasons, and I understand some of them. Other's not so much. Even my daughters reason, I'm open to. It's part of life. I really like to stay positive, and I'm going to be positive! Things are going to get better!!

It makes my day Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...