Thursday, September 23, 2021

Another Golfing Day - For Me, Not So Much

 This morning Patrick was out the door. I was playing games. I don't know what is going on with me, but I can't seem to get into working on my projects. 

I watched TV. I was watching Perry Mason and then watched another show. So, then I thought I would work on my cross stitching. 

I worked on the wolf. I really didn't feel like doing much - even when it came to getting lunch. I guess things could have been worse. At least I was enjoying what little I did. 

Patrick went golfing and I just couldn't think of much to do other than being lazy. I'm wondering if there is something bothering me. In other words, "Not so Much" going on with me lately. At least I can be enjoying what little I do at times. Which is Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...