Saturday, September 18, 2021

Yet Another Saturday

 Today I enjoyed sleeping in. 

Once Patrick and I took a walk and come home, I decided to enjoy my time beading. With audiobook on, I worked on my beading. 

The best part is that I'm to the bird now! I love how bright this is. I was able to do 14 rows today. I'm around 54/345. Can't remember what row I ended at. It's fun working on this. 

Then after I called it quits, I decided to enjoy watching the British shows with Patrick. That is - the last show "Summer Wine." As for the shows before that, I put my headset on and listened to my audiobook. I had finished one and started another. 

Sometimes I think Patrick doesn't pay attention - because he starts chatting with me and I have to stop my book to take the headset off. Then he looks at me, "Sorry, forget it." So, I have no clue what the heck he was saying. I wish he would look at me before he starts chatting. Then again, maybe I should do it more often! lol 


I was able to get more done on my cross stitching! I put the gold in the coat and then started working from there. That is close to where my pattern is folded. So, I may have to turn the piece and work on the top part. Or I can just figure out where the fold is and work from there. I'll be turning the pattern to work on the bottom half. I do like the way this is coming out. I need to add the brown by the star, so it will get rid of the white area. 

So, it was "yet" another Saturday. It keeps coming and going. I have to get ready for the bank on Monday with the bowling teams account. So, I need to take my computer and do the paperwork and money tomorrow night. Hopefully I can figure out how to do it right and that way when we go to Kentucky, I will have it done that night as well. It will be interesting to see. Might be easier to do it at the bowling alley then wait and bring it home. Time will tell on that. 

BE is on Monday as well. So, I am going to be busy that day! Not sure I want to be. BUT then again, it keeps me from getting bored. 

Today I was able to do 2 things, and that makes my day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...