Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Not Feel 100% Today

 Last night I had the first "attack" of reflex in a long time. My throat burned and I was "up-chucking" in my throat. It was awful! So, I went to the couch to see if that would help. I could sleep with my head on the arm rest, which help stop the reflex. Not fun! 

So, when I did wake up this morning, I had a good headache as well as not feeling good all day. I tried not to let it bother me. I felt better as the day went on, but it's not the best. 

Patrick was golfing, so I decided to watch TV and play. After awhile, I was tired of playing games and went to watch TV. I found my VERA show and watched that. Then I was out of Perry Mason, so I went on You Tube and found some shows that talked about the cast of Perry Mason. Then I found a show on John Wayne's life. I watched that and cross stitched. 


I was enjoying working on this. I have about 300 to 500 stitches done today. Not sure, as I didn't count them in the beginning. I used my gold threads and I do like the way this is coming out. I haven't quiet decided if I am just working each color and stitching or if I'm trying to get to a stair step type place. Right now, it seems to be more by color. I work it till the color is done, then I either do more with that color or change it up. 

Got the certificates for out QOV presentation on Thursday done. Have 9 Veterans we will be honoring. 

Patrick came home and I pulled out the Babka from the refrigerator. Then I shaped it. Once I did that, Patrick added the filling and twisted it. 


They turned out great. I thought this batch was a lot better than the last one I made. I used chocolate chips for the chocolate as well as the powdered chocolate. It turned out great. I was really happy with this one. 

Then I decided since I still wasn't feeling 100% I would just cross stitch. So, my day was "blah" but I actually did more than usual. I thought about beading, but really wanted to work on my cross stitching. I watched a Colorado Cross Stitcher on You Tube - it was an hour long, so only got about 30 mins of what she was saying. Mom called and I let it run it's course. After 30 mins, I tend to go to "la la" land. It still makes the day Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 


No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...