Wednesday, September 27, 2023

A Lot Going On Today

 This morning I had to be up and ready for my 10:30 am class. I was up and ready by the time I had to sign in on zoom. 

Loretta went over what I needed to know about the class. I am a fast learner and she really didn't have to show me what to do. We talked about the butterflies and I figured it out. We talked about the teaching class and she helped me with that as well. It was all of a half hour. I do what to get this done. I have to go to moms tomorrow, so may end up finishing it on Friday with the quilt group. 

I called the Bartlet store in town as I was given his information for possible donations. He asked me to come over and I did. I was there at 12:30 and ended up waiting about 20 mins before the one came in. He showed me upstairs and where the sewing stuff was. He couldn't find the threads, and when his mom came up, she said she sold them yesterday. He said he was sorry, he didn't know that. We chatted awhile since I didn't have to be at my massage therapy till 1:45 pm, I headed to the car wash. Even though it's been raining for the last 2 days. I washed the car and then got myself a Chai tea. It was about time to go to the massage therapy when I realized I was still a good 15 mins early. I sat in the car and worked on the butterfly. 

After all that I came home and pretty much decided I wanted to play games. I didn't get any work done. I didn't work on getting the binding done. I didn't work on my cross stitching. I didn't work on my beading. I just didn't do ANYTHING! I hate it when I get like that. 

Debbie is on her cruise and I got a message from her about QOV. That girl is supposed to be having fun and she's texting me about QOV! Too funny!! At least she's still doing something. I'm not even Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...