Friday, September 8, 2023

Enjoying Friday

 This morning Ron and I went walking at 11 am. I got back in the house before Patrick arrived from golfing. We decided to go out to eat in Olympia and he said to be ready by 3 pm. 

I watched "Finding your Roots" while working the bracelet. I can't remember how I finished it. So, I cut out what I did and will watch the YouTube to see what I did wrong. I also asked Patrick to take the ring off the QOV charm. I need to do that as well. Then I forgot to finish it today. Guess I will have to do that tomorrow. 

I brought up the blocks that Georgie has been working on and we were trying to decide what we wanted to do with the quilt. 

Patrick did this first. Then we went out to eat. He said, "I'm not done with this so don't pick it up."

Went to Olympia at Outback to eat. I had a burger and Patrick decided on soup and dessert. I brought half my burger home. Then I helped him with his dessert. lol 

While I was working on Chocolate Chip Date Cake for Patrick, he changed his mind on the quilt. He decided on this. My next steps are to square them up and sew them together. It's going to take some work, but I will get it done. I will have to find time on Sunday to finish this up. I did like what he did the first time, but he liked this better. It's fun to see him on the floor trying to change things. He does have a very good eye for this. Plus, he's helped me over the years to decide on what I needed to add or take away from a quilt. I can be thankful that he has some interest in what I do. It makes it easier to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...