Sunday, September 10, 2023

A Nothing Day!

 Today is Sunday. A day that I didn't feel like doing anything. Not that I didn't want to do anything but a day where I couldn't make up my mind! I wanted to bead, then I wanted to do cross stitch and then I wanted to work on a puzzle. I knew I should go downstairs and work on a quilt top, but just wasn't there. 

So my day started out with cleaning up. Got the litter box done and then I worked on the kitchen. Once all that was done then I got laundry going. We were trying to figure out the washer because it kept saying the H2O was needed. We tried a couple things to fix it, and I think we finally got it working. I was able to do 2 more loads without it stopping on me. 

My morning is usually gone after I have done my exercises and walking. So, by the time I get back in the house, I'm hot and tired. I have to get my breath before I can even think of what I want to do. 

I finally pulled out my puzzle box and started working on it. It's a 500 piece puzzle that Patrick got for me at Costco the other day. I usually do bigger puzzles but I liked this design the best. 

I have a feeling it won't take long. I was able to get all this done in a short amount of time. We'll see how many days it takes. 

I have been playing my games as well. So, I pretty much did nothing all day. Not even trying to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...