Monday, September 18, 2023

Working On My Class Piece

 This morning I had an appointment in Olympia at 10:30 am. I told Ron I would walk after I got back home, around 1 pm. 

Patrick and I were early to the appointment. I was surprised they wanted me 30 minutes early. We left early in case of traffic, which was very little. So, we stopped at Fred Meyers to pick up an onion for supper. Then we drove around Tumwater because the freeway entrance was blocked due to construction.  Even with all that I was about 40 minutes early. I went to the restroom and just sat down when they called me in. I chatted with the doctor and then waited for the paperwork to be done. I was out of there by 10:30 am. My appointment time.

We headed back home and stopped at moms to give her some grape jelly that Patrick made. I picked up 2 quilts to have labels on them. Then we came home and picked up a few things for Phil. Headed back in town to give him his grape jelly and something else. 

Once we got home, Ron and I walked. Then I worked on supper. Once that was done, I pulled out my embroidery and worked on my class piece. 

I finished the last stem in the Fred Meyer parking lot while waiting on Patrick. Then I worked on the leaves while watching TV tonight. I'm happy with the leaves. I have the top 4 to do and then I will finish the flower. It has to come down a little more. Every little bit helps. 

Connie called asking if we had any quilts that needed to be quilted. She found another quilter for us. She's been working on that. I will let Debbie know tomorrow when I go over to see her. I really need to go downstairs and finish that quilt on the flower with Georgie's blocks. We'll see what I do tomorrow. Patrick will be golfing in the morning. I usually play games and walk in the morning. My afternoon will be at Debbie's so not sure if I can work on the quilt tomorrow. Maybe Wednesday. 

At least I'm getting better about working on my stuff. I was thinking about starting to do the applique work on my Hawaiian quilt, but I have a few things that need to get done first. That is a big mess for me! But then again, it keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...