Monday, September 11, 2023

Starting A New Week

 This week is going to be a little quieter than usual. I started out with my exercises and then headed to the Grange to meet for Brazilian embroidery. I took 3 boxes full of stuff for the garage sale they have at the grange this weekend. We went through some of it and pre-priced them. We need some stickers to mark them with. 

I really wasn't in the mood to do any embroidery. We did have a new person show up and Sandy V came from Ocean Shores. Sandy worked with the new gal. While Cindy and I went through the boxes to get the high priced stuff out there. We will drop prices as it goes on. Cindy is excited about the garage sale. I'm going to go help her on Friday when it starts up. I told her if she needs more help to call me and I'd come and help. The garage sale is Friday and Saturday. 

I came home thinking I was forgetting stuff. Really wasn't. I just dropped stuff off and didn't need to bring it home. Patrick was watched the old movie "Midway" when I got home. So, I went for a walk. Ron was tired from his sleep test last night. He said he only got 3 hours of sleep last night. He wasn't feeling up to walking. So, I walked without him. He will be leaving for California later this month. 

I really wasn't in the mood to work on anything. I need to get the quilt downstairs together and I need to cut some backing and batting. I will try and do that tomorrow. 


I worked on my puzzle instead. I started it after supper and got quiet a bit done. I do like working on this. Slow and steady. I was finding pieces as I was shacking up the pieces. It's fun. I had been thinking of doing another puzzle but kept putting it off. Then Patrick bought this for me and I had to work on it. 

I started working on my sourdough bread. Hoping to have it tomorrow. Not sure what with. 

Mom is going to need me to come over one of these days. She wants me to help her with the border. Not sure when though. 

It wasn't a day for me to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting. 


No comments:

A Painful Day

This morning, we were woken up by a phone call. That was 8 am. I was hoping to sleep in today. Ron was calling to walk. He had Century Link ...